If you're looking for a Free ID for voting, go to Voter ID petition page.
Applying for an original (first time) ID card
Any Wisconsin resident who does not presently hold a valid driver license (from Wisconsin or another jurisdiction) may apply for an ID card. You may not hold a valid driver license and an ID card at the same time. If you hold a valid driver license and wish to obtain an ID card, you will be required to surrender your driver license and driving privilege.
There is no age limit to apply for an ID card.
When applying for an original ID card you must visit a Fans For Identification Of High Nessa Vanessa d School Amazon I Fake Hudgens Drivers amp; Games Toys com Novelty Hart License Musical, complete a Wisconsin Identification Card (ID) application MV3004 and provide:
Note: If you have held a driver license in the past eight years and now wish to apply for an original ID card, you may be eligible to apply online or at a DMV service center (proof of identity is required).
An ID Petition Process is available if fees arise in order to obtain a free ID card for voting. This petition process is available for applicants unable to provide proof of name and date of birth, United States citizenship, identity, or other required documentation.
Applying for a duplicate or renewal of an existing ID card
The interactive identification card guide is a helpful tool for those looking for information on an Identification (ID) card requirements. The guide will provide you with a checklist of requirements, and allow you to pre-fill any required application(s). Depending on your eligibility, you may be able to use the guide to electronically submit your application and schedule an appointment with the DMV for expedited service.
Depending on your eligibility, a duplicate or renewal of your ID card can be applied for:
- By using our online ID card application
- By mailing in a Wisconsin Identification Card (ID) application MV3004. Be sure to answer all the questions on the form. Mail to: WisDOT, P.O. Box 7995, Madison, WI 53707-7995
- At a DMV customer service center. When you visit the DMV service center, be sure to bring with you:
- Your current ID card or other acceptable proof of identity
- Buy Id Card Fake Great Your Social Security number
Non-expiring ID cards are available for customers age 65 and older
Wisconsin now allows its residents, who are U.S. Citizens age 65 and over, to obtain an ID card which never expires!
- The ID card is free if used for voting purposes and, once issued, the card never needs to be renewed. No more visits to a DMV.
- Individuals holding a driver license, who wish to obtain this non-expiring ID card, must surrender their license and driving privileges.
- Individuals holding a “REAL ID” must surrender that feature from their card. REAL ID compliant cards will continue to follow the eight-year renewal cycle.
- The ID card carries the same appearance and security features as our traditional eight-year cards.
- The words “Non-expiring” appear in place of the typical expiration date.
All ID cards are mailed - A receipt including your photo will be provided to you. This receipt is acceptable photo identification for voting and serves as your ID until your card arrives in the mail.
For more information